Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day #100 - Happy Anniversary and Happy Grandparents Day!


Hopefully you knew it was Grandparents Day today and did something special for the Grandparents in your life! We spent all day running around, but took a few minutes to visit with our parents and I took that opportunity to shoot a picture of the day. These are my parents, Ron and Vicki Morse and they are Super Grandparents to my son Cameron. Additionally they just celebrated their 43rd Wedding Anniversary this past Friday so I really wanted to honor them with a picture on my pic-a-day blog.

They are very happily married and have been great role models to my wife and I (as well as many others they interact with I'm sure). We are very blessed to have them in our lives! Here is to many more years together. Congratulations Mom and Dad! You deserve it!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 40mm, f11, 1/60 sec., flash aimed at ceiling with Catch-Light Card out.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always) a lot, adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Used the Golden Eye Technique as well as some other trickery in the eye area. Adjusted Saturation just a tad and applied a Warming Filter.

Tunes listened to while editing: Prime STH - Beautiful Awakening. The first 5 songs. I forget about these guys but they are a great band!

1 comment:

  1. Great shot Ron. You got some great catch lights in their eyes. Aslo congratulations on your 100th photo post :)

    ReplyDelete