Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day #97 - This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures!




I don't know how many times I've been browsing an ad on Craigslist or one of the many Jeep Forums I frequent only to find something I really want to buy, but there aren't any pictures! I HATE THAT!!! If you want to sell something, take the time to post a few pictures.

I have a few items to sell, and got to thinking that I could kill two birds with one stone (sorry for the pun - it just slipped right out). A camera is certainly many things to many people. I use one for the obvious creative outlet, but I also use one frequently as a tool. I shoot many pictures of cell phone parts and defects at work. I shoot pictures of the various things I want to sell and post up on eBay and Craigslist. And of course I capture family moments with my camera.

By the way, the Birdcage is up for sale on Craigslist. The curious cat however is not for sale. She was just drawn to the smell of the birdcage. Hmm, I wonder why?

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 18mm, f11, 1/30 sec., flash aimed at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Cropped to remove useless background data.

Tunes listened to while editing: Anberlin - Cities. Truly one of the best albums ever!! If you've never listened to Anberlin you really owe it to yourself to try them out. If you want I'd be glad to give you a free listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment