Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day #98 - Breaking Bubbles


So my wife was the lucky recipient of a Palm Pre recently. I say lucky because the Palm Pre is a pretty nice phone, but she hasn't been exactly thrilled about it. Apparently her Palm Treo Centro was the "Bee's Knee's" and could do everything she ever wanted it to do. I was browsing the Application Store and found something that definitely helped improve her opinion of the Pre. She always loved Bubble Breaker back when she had a Motorola Q9c. Well, now there is a game available for the Pre called "Bubbles!" and it is basically the same game as Bubble Breaker! I overheard Dionne lovingly say "$#%& You for putting this game on my Pre!". I think she might finally like her Pre now!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 68mm, f6.7, 1/30 sec., flash aimed at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always) a lot, adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast.

Tunes listened to while editing: Nothing tonight but the moaning and groaning of Cameron as he begged repeatedly for help building a new Pokemon deck. I win just ONE TIME and he decides his deck in no good anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Haha i didn't know that was on thare. I am going to have to find that one myself. The pre isn't perfect but I think it is a pretty great phone overall. Great shot here. Your exposure works well for this.

    Oh.. and you beat me to posting tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If bubble breaker is the 'bee's knees,' then WordAce on Pre is the 'centipede's elbows'. It's Texas Hold-Em meets scrabble. Very fun and you can play over the network!

    ReplyDelete