Friday, September 4, 2009

Day #94 - Would You Like Heartburn WIth Your Order?


Taco Bell after Midnight is a whole different place from the daytime hours. First of all there is the clientele - mostly teenagers and college students, some drunk, others just hyper, all looking to find some cheap food to round out the evening. I found myself there this evening when I was driving home from work (went up to pick up my laptop and wrap up a few loose ends). My wife texted me with the words, "I'm thinking Taco Bell". I called her to get her order and then waited in line for quite a while to receive our order. Upon getting home we realized they messed it up (of course). Anyway, as I had procrastinated yet again on my pic-a-day project I proceeded to set up camera gear. My wife thinks I am totally wacko for shooting a picture of my Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco, but in reality we are both nut-jobs for eating this stuff this late. I better wrap this up and go take an antacid pill before bed!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 200mm, f6.3, 1/90 sec., flash aimed up at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Added a warming filter to make the food look slightly more attractive.

Tunes listened to while editing: Seven Glory - Atmosphere. The first 6 tracks. I didn't even know I had this group. I was talking to Donovan about the fact that I have music I've never even heard of on my iPod that he gave me. I'm assuming this is one of those bands. It's was actually pretty good. I'll have to give the rest of the album a listen.

1 comment:

  1. I have you know I was up late last night, working on reinstalling an os and stuff on a computer for my parents, and saw this come across. It made me very hungry :) I love taco bell!

    ReplyDelete