Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day #95 - Breakfast...errr... Dinner of Champions



Today we are watching a friends kids while she is out of town. I was trying to find a picture of the day (especially since I missed yesterday) and thankfully Rick here agreed to let me shoot some pictures of him. The first shot I took got him to giggling (not a good thing with a mouth full of milk and Lucky Charms!). Once he settled down I got a few nice shots of the little guy.

Shot spex (Top Shot): RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 33mm, f8, 1/45 sec., flash aimed up at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex (Top Shot): Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Cropped. Had to work some layer adjustment magic to get rid of my reflection in the window behind Rick, d'oh! Then I applied the Golden Eye Sharpening Technique.

Shot spex (Bottom Shot): RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 78mm, f8, 1/90 sec., flash aimed up at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex (Bottom Shot): Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Cropped. Then I applied the Golden Eye Sharpening Technique.

Tunes listened to while editing: Ivory Line - There Came A Lion. The first 8 tracks. I saw these guys live at Main Street Cafe last year. I'm thinking I need to go see them again the next time they are in town. They have a pretty good sound.

1 comment:

  1. Nice portraits, both of them. I like the top one a lot. He looks happy.

    ReplyDelete