Friday, July 3, 2009

Day #35 - Family Fun In The Phonebooth


Today I am posting from a remote location. The fun part is I am using a laptop vs. my desktop so everything is different. So forgive me if things just don't look as good today.

Our family is staying up at a hotel near Zona Rosa and so after dinner we decided to walk around. The weather really was nice for an evening stroll. I can't believe this is July. The temperature is so nice!

Anyway, this phone booth looks a lot like the one used in the Harry Potter movie and so Cameron wanted his picture taken in it. Next thing I know I have more photo models than I know what to do with!

So I got to shooting and I think what I got turned out pretty good.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 200, 48mm, f13, 1/30 sec., flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), and adjusted the Brightness and Contrast just a tad bit, I had a nice glare on the glass pane above everyone so I had to use some clone stamp work to remove the glare.

1 comment: