Monday, July 27, 2009

Day #59 - Old WIndow In Como, Colorado


A few more days of posting pictures from my recent Colorado trip and then I will get back to shooting a new shot each day. I shot so many pictures and if I don't post some here, I'm afraid they will go unused for years on my hard drive!

Anyway, we happened to be in Como, Colorado last week and it's a very neat little mountain town. There is a small population of people that live there year round and some of the cabin's are well taken care of despite the years they've been there. Other cabins look like total dumps. I spotted this window on one of the nicer cabins in town and loved the combination of the red/white paint, the lace curtains and the bottles on the sill.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 100, 200mm, f6.3, 1/125 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels, adjusted Brightness/Contrast and cropped to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment