Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day #37 - Our Little Firecracker


Today Cameron and I were supposed to be at Bear Camp, but instead I managed to somehow get into Poison Ivy and I'm now covered all over with this stuff! So no camp for us so I opted to shoot pictures of Chewey. We bought this t-shirt for Chewey, but he was boarded over the weekend so I didn't get the chance to shoot him in his little t-shirt till today.

Pets have to be even harder than kids to pose and shoot pictures of. Chewey never stops moving!!! I shot about 30 pictures trying to get one where you could read the text "Little Firecracker" on the t-shirt and also see his face.

At one point we had two shots back to back where it looks like Chewey is going from looking at the camera to winking at the camera. I set these two images up in a Slide show below just for giggles.



Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 24mm, f4.5, 1/30 sec., flash aimed up at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels, adjusted Exposure, adjusted Brightness/Contrast just a bit and applied a Warming Filter.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Brilliant sideshow here. Nice work all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda silly, but today that was all I had. This itching thing is driving me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete