Friday, July 31, 2009

Day #63 - Mmmmmmm, Siki Thomas Rolls!


A lazy shot today. Time got away from me and I'm super tired so I am posting a picture I shot with my new Top Secret Sprint phone with a built-in 5MP Camera at dinner tonight. We went to my absolutely favorite restaurant, Siki, in Lee's Summit. They are a Japanese Sushi Bar with all the grilled stuff too (including Dionne and Cameron's favorite ingredient - yellow sauce). Anyway, I go there for the Thomas Roll (shown here) which is flippin' awesome! They also have a great Spicy Crab Salad! Give them a try sometime!

Shot spex: JPEG Image, Top Secret Sprint Phone being Beta tested, no other details available.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and adjusted Brightness/Contrast, added a cooling filter to get rid of the yellow cast.

Tunes listened to while editing: U2 - Achtung Baby Album. First 4 songs. Forgot how good this one was!

1 comment:

  1. Well the 5mp top secret camera phone seems to have a nice camera :) The light is falling on the subject nicely here too. I like the shot.

    ReplyDelete