Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day #43 - A Dog And His Boys


Boys and dogs are an incredible combination.

Anymore it seems that the boys don't want me to take their pictures anymore, but if you throw a dog in the mix, they suddenly WANT to have a million pictures taken!

I saw Cameron and JJ sitting on our bench in the front yard a little bit ago and they were holding Chewey and I suddenly realized that they were being still and knew I could get a few pictures. I panicked though when I went outside and my lens fogged over. I was worried that they wouldn't stay still for much longer, but thankfully they played along and my lens cleared.

I shot a bunch of pictures, but things looked forced until I just encouraged them to go back to playing with Chewey. Then I had the natural pose I wanted!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 68mm, f8, 1/90 sec., flash with LumiQuest Softbox attached.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels, adjusted Brightness/Contrast, then I cropped until I found something I liked.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! You caught just the right moment on this one :)

    ReplyDelete