Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day #51 - I Heart Everything Harry Potter


As mentioned yesterday, we (my Dad, Cameron and myself) are in Colorado. Today we left Golden and headed into the mountains. Our goal was to go over Mosquito Pass to reach Leadville. The signs all said the pass was closed, but we wanted to go as far as we could as there were some structures (the London Mine and Mill) that we wanted to try to see. Well, we were doubly blessed (at least) as we not only made it to the mine and mill, but we also were able to go over the pass to reach Leadville. This was great on so many levels as the alternative would have meant a very long ride around the long way to Leadville.

In the meantime, Cameron has taken to watching every Harry Potter movie we had while traveling and then of course there is the Harry Potter game he has for the PSP... So when I picked his clothes out this morning I decided the Harry Potter shirt was perfect.

We had a good time. Cameron loved looking around the old buildings and collecting rocks. He was getting a little tired of the bouncy ride by the end. He kept saying that the Mountains were following him.

A few times he was a good sport and posed for me. I thought this one turned out the best.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment