Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day #61 - Shop WIndow In St. Elmo


While my son spent several hours feeding chipmunks in St. Elmo I wandered around the old buildings in the town. The old General Store across the street (which is currently an active tourist store) had some neat collections of old bottles in the front window. I shot a few pictures before I realized that I was catching a ton of reflections. I then put on my trusty Circular Polarizer Filter and a twist and the reflections were gone.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 90mm, f5.6, 1/180 sec., no flash, circular polarizer filter used.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and adjusted Brightness/Contrast.

Tunes listened to while editing: Anberlin - Cities (the first 5 songs)

1 comment:

  1. Cool shot. I like the perspective. I really need to get me a circular polarizer too :)

    ReplyDelete