Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day #55 - Back In Kansas!


Today was a day full of driving. I didn't think anyone wanted to see a boring shot of Kansas farmland taken from my PDA phone so I am posting something I finally got to edit now that I am back home working on my wonderful computer! I hate editing pictures on my laptop! I also shot about 350 pictures on my trip and so I might give myself some freedom over the next week or so to edit and post images from the trip to share here. I hate to let these images go to waste.

We were exploring an old boarding house right below the Mary Murphy Mine and I noticed this hinge and just really liked the possibilities it offered photographically. So enjoy!

BTW - If you'd like to view what I thought were some of my better shots from the trip feel free to check them out. These are the unedited images so they might show some roughness, but some might want to look at them anyways. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2027360&id=1463117912&ref=mf

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 200mm, f6.3, 1/60 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels, and adjusted Brightness/Contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment