Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day #65 - Speedy Gonzales!


We decided to take a walk up to Brookridge Elementary School (where Cameron starts 3rd grade in 2 weeks!) for a walk today. It is one place where we can let Chewey off the leash so he can get a good run in. The walk was pretty nice. I still can't believe that it's August and the weather is still so nice and cool! Chewey got a good run in and I was hoping to catch a good action shot of him. I think I got it here. He is one super fast dog!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 100, 200mm, f6.3, 1/180 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and cropped to my liking.

Tunes listened to while editing: Van Halen - The Best of Album. It was nice to revisit some old faves.

1 comment:

  1. Great focus! I really have to work on the ai servo mode focus (not sure what it called on pentax) that lets you get these kinds of action shots. That shadow is just killer too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete