Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day #71 - Giddy Up!


Today we went to an outdoor carnival at the Olathe Bible Church. What a great place for picture shooting! They had horse rides, a car show, a military helicopter, several police and fire vehicles and an exotic bird show. I shot quite a few pictures (at least until my camera batteries pooped out!). The one I chose to edit and post today, is of my true dream car. Some guys crave Corvettes, or Hot Rods or some other exotic sports car. I've always craved a cherry, old school (1966-1977) Ford Bronco. This one even happened to be the right color as blue is my favorite color.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 200, 28mm, f5.6, 1/750 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. I then decided to desaturate the background to minimize the impact of the people in the background. I also added the Lens Flare as there was a hot spot on the left side of the windshield.

Tunes listened to while editing: We The Kings - We The Kings. The entire album.

1 comment:

  1. Cool shot Ron! I like the perpective and point of view a lot. That flare really works great too.

    ReplyDelete