Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day #83 - Lazy Day


Today I was feeling lazy. It was actually more work to be lazy than it might have been to actually set up a shot! Anyway, we spent some time looking through pictures for a class project Cameron had to do, and I got to thinking I'd like to post something shot some time ago to compare to the current Cameron. I found this shot from a trip to a local skateboard park. It was a gray day, early in March of last year. Cameron had just started growing his hair out. Anyway, I converted the image to Black and White and bumped up the contrast.

Back to shooting pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We all have our lazy days :) But as they go this was a good photo to use. I like the angle you took it at and I think the square crop works well.

    ReplyDelete