Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day #85 - Couch Potato


I'm in a slump. I'll admit it. I need to do something to get out of it. I think tonight I was trying to get creative but I really don't think I got anything good.

Oh well. My idea was to capture a self portrait of myself watching TV. The problem was that I had to take a shot, then I had to get up and go look at the camera to see what adjustments I had to make. After about 10 times of this I just flat out got tired. I came up to the computer to see if I could make anything good out of my best exposure. So I guess I just have to get up tomorrow and try harder.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 33mm, f4.0, 0.3 sec., flash with diffuser attached and aimed up at ceiling (dialed in to -3.0).

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Cropped and tried to adjust color a bit. Dropped Saturation a bit.

Tunes listened to while editing: The Afters - Never Going Back To OK. The first 6 tracks.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad :) Slumps are inevitable with a 365 project and 80% of the time I post something I think it is complete, forgive the expression, crap. But the 20% is what is important :)

    ReplyDelete