Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day #82 - Game Face


Well, I know this is a day late, but I was exhausted last night and just didn't have it in me to sit at the computer last night. So I figure better late than never and I will still shoot and post an image before the day ends today.

We went to watch my nephew Joshua play in a football scrimmage. He only got to play for a few minutes, but I managed to get a few pictures anyway. I employed what I now call the "Golden Eye Sharpening Technique" and really cropped in tight to put emphasis on the eyes.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 200, 33mm, f5.6, 1/1000 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Cropped tight.

Tunes listened to while editing: Weezer - Make Believe, The first 4 tracks. Can anyone confirm that the word to Beverly Hills in the chorus are "Gimme, Gimme"?

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. I like the tight crop. His expression is perfect. And the eyes are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete