Monday, August 24, 2009

Day #84 - Polaroids Are Back!


What a crazy day! Mom had her knee replaced so I was up at the hospital at 6:45 this morning (which is 15 minutes earlier than I even wake up on a normal work day!), then it was meetings, meetings, meetings at work, then when I went to leave to go home, my Jeep broke down, then after my lovely wife rescued me, we had to race to Cameron's soccer practice (we were late!). Then my brother and his family called wanting to stop by so we met at the house after soccer practice, and he gave me this cool little water rocket (maybe the object of a future Pic-of-the-day post) and then he proceeded to tear into my Jeep (which meant a trip to Advance Auto Parts for a special tool) and we think we figured out how to fix it (thanks Bro!).

Anyway, at soccer practice I was playing with my latest top secret cell phone and found this little application called FX Camera. It was really neat. It uses the camera built in to the phone and gives you some nice creative options (Toy Camera, Warholizer, Fisheye and Polaroid). I shot a ton of images but I really liked this one that I posted using the Polaroid filter. I love the retro look and color tint the filter uses. I of course did some tweaking in PhotoShop.

Shot spex: No details to provide.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast.

Tunes listened to while editing: Nothing tonight.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, hard to believe its from a phone. The sunlight coming through is perfect.

    ReplyDelete