Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day #78 - Late Night Fuel


I obviously create most of these postings well after the rest of the house (and city for that matter) have gone to bed. I rely heavily on Diet Coke to get me through these late night photo shoots and today thought I would capture a picture of my late night fuel. It's kind of a lazy shot, I'll admit it. I had hoped to start carrying my camera daily to work (and everywhere else) and just have not started that habit. I will have my gear packed before bed tonight though and already have a shot for tomorrow planned. I need some pictures for a class I am helping my Dad with starting next month so I'll be putting in some time on that and it should give my project some "focus" (pun absolutely intended).

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 50mm, f3.5, 1/90 sec., flash aimed at ceiling.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and Brightness/Contrast. Also cropped to change orientation from landscape to portrait format.

Tunes listened to while editing: Echobrain - Echobrain. The first 6 tracks. Some music I got from Dono months ago and had never listened to yet. Not bad, but my iPod kept "skipping" which I thought was weird.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely lit :) also like the droplets. I need to get off my duff and go shoot rather than looking around the house and stuff. I may have to find a place out close to work to shoot soon. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. my mind is coming up blank. there must be a few parks or something close by. I'll do some looking and maybe we can do a lunch or right after work photo field trip.

    ReplyDelete