Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day #64 - Home Grown


I love home grown tomato's! I finally decided to plant some this year so I could quit mooching off others for home grown tomato's and while my regular tomato plant is doing okay, it's my cherry tomato plants that are doing really good. I've finally reached a point where I am getting several ripe ones each day. I have enough to fill a small bowl now and decided they would make a nice still life photo for today. Then I ate about 5 of them!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 200mm, f6.3, 1/10 sec., flash with diffuser aimed directly at subject.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), adjusted Levels and adjusted Brightness/Contrast.

Tunes listened to while editing: Mae - The Everglow. First 5 songs. Probably my favorite album of all time. If you've never heard it, do yourself a favor and go get it and listen to it from beginning to end. You'll thank me! Oh and to the person who introduced it to me, "Thanks Donovan"!

No comments:

Post a Comment