Friday, June 12, 2009

Day #14 - Fly Like An... er, Some Kind Of Bird


We were driving to dinner and noticed a classic car show at 91st and Metcalf. I saw the car show and knew my picture for the day would be shot there. It was at that point that I realized that I really need to be taking my camera everywhere. Thankfully I only live about 1 mile from the show location so I was easily about to run home after dinner to pick up my gear, but that might not always be the case. Cameron and I had fun looking at all the cars and trucks. I shot about 15 shots and came up with a few that I really liked. I love the old cars as they always have such neat little details. New cars just don't seem to have the same interesting features.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 50mm (prime lens), f11, 1/60 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: I really didn't have to do much on this one. I adjusted the White Balance to Shade and really liked what I saw there. Then I just Smart Sharpened, Cropped to my liking, and slightly adjusted the Contrast.

I felt like adding a couple more shots from today. So it's 3 for the price of 1 today!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots Ron. Looks like it was an amazing car. the one of your son's reflection in the hubcap? is really a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete