Sunday, June 14, 2009

Picture #16 - Chewey, Chewey, Chewey


I was shooting pictures of the family in the front yard today and was really trying to get a good shot of Chewey (our recent addition to the family - a 12 week old, 1/2 Chihuahua 1/2 Mini Pincher). Chewey is full of energy and is hard to get a shot of as he is never sitting still. I liked this one and the color was about dead on.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 130mm, f8, 1/500 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened, adjusted contrast and levels a tad bit, cropped to my liking.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! The lighting is just fantastic. You seem to have captured him just as he walked into the perfect little pocket of light. When I first looked at this I would have sworn it was off camera strobist techniques. In any case this is great.

    ReplyDelete