Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day #22 - Another One From Colorado


I felt like putting up another one today from that same trip a couple of years ago. It's crazy. I must have just gotten my K10D before that trip because I was bracketing like crazy. Way too many versions of the same image. I guess the upside is that now that I'm getting around to looking at these, there is always a pretty good one of each image to start from.

I really liked this stone wall and really tried to enhance the picture in such a way as to really make the detail of the wall pop. I did some work to the sky to make it more visually enjoyable as well.

With tomorrow being fathers day, I'm fairly certain I will be shooting pictures again so look for a return to current images. In the meantime I hope those who follow this project have enjoyed some fresh scenery. Now in a few weeks I will be in Colorado and will be shooting and posting things from that trip daily. I can't wait!

Shot spex: Pentax K10D, ISO 100, 48mm, f11, 1/125 sec., Exposure Compensation -1(I was bracketing), no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened, adjusted contrast and levels, some layer enhancements to bring up the wall and sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment