Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day #32 - Best Place To See A Sunset


Well, this is one of the places to see a great sunset.

At work there is a dry erase board with the question, "Best place to see a sunset". I was asked to add my thoughts to the question and I answered, Siesta Key, Florida.

Today I never pulled the camera out of the bag. Just too tired to do it, and we had dinner over at my in-laws house to welcome home my brother-in-law Matt who lives near Siesta Key, Florida. In fact, over Spring Break we flew out to hang out with Matt for a week and this picture was shot on the first night there. We still long to be there especially on hectic days. We start a 6 day "Staycation" and won't see anything so nice as this location, but hopefully the feeling of being there on that beach at sunset will somehow filter into our plans this week.

Shot spex: JPEG Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 24mm, f6.7, 1/500 sec., no flash.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened (as always), and adjusted the Contrast and Saturation just a little bit. Cropped a tad bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment