Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day #29 - Dog Days Of Summer



I don't know when the Dog Days of Summer officially start, but we started celebrating today - by staying indoors in the AC while being very lazy.

I saw Chewey finally settling down and was wishing I had my camera handy for a few shots. Dionne said she thought he'd stay calm as long as I carefully left the room to get the camera. So I walked very quietly to my office and grabbed the camera and flash.

I made it back to the living room where Chewey was still being very calm and quiet. I was able to snap these without rousing him too much.

Shot spex (top picture): RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 200mm, f6.3, 1/30 sec., flash.

PhotoShop spex (top picture): Cropped to a square, adjusted Levels, Smart Sharpened (as always), and adjusted the Contrast a tiny bit.

Shot spex (bottom picture): RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 90mm, f5.6, 1/45 sec., flash.

PhotoShop spex (bottom picture): Cropped to a square, adjusted Levels, Smart Sharpened (as always), and adjusted the Contrast a tiny bit.

2 comments: