Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day #20 - With All This Memory...


How is it I keep forgetting things?

It's pretty sad how many External USB Hard Drives, USB Flash Drives, SD Memory Cards and Micro SD Memory Cards I have. And yet I feel the need to collect even more memory. In the picture I have 1 terabyte drive, 1 250 gigabyte drive, 1 100 gigabyte drive, 1 40 gigabyte drive, 2 USB flash drives providing 9 gigabytes of storage and who knows how many gigabytes of SD and Micro SD Cards. It's crazy how much we depend on storage space, and yet I forget things all the time! Whatcha gonna do? I'll probably keep collecting storage, especially now that I shoot RAW!

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 400, 18mm, f4.5, 1/60 sec., flash aimed at ceiling with LumiQuest Softbox attached.

PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened, adjusted contrast and levels a tad bit, applied a slight cooling filter (10%), adjusted Levels and applied the Poster Edges filter.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I can relate completely. Seems like you can never have enough disk space. By the way, how are you liking the raw workflow? I have never really shot any other way so I am curious how it compares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAW Workflow doesn't seem to add too much to my flow yet. I am reading a book I bought about a year ago called "Adobe Camera Raw for Digital Photographers Only". It's a good read so far and will hopefully get me on the right track with RAW before I develop too many bad habits!

    ReplyDelete