Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day #15 - Pondering Pokemon


My son recently got me into Pokemon and we played 4 games today. I really am enjoying it. I'm kind of a nerd and have liked Trading Card Games for some time now thanks to my buddy Donovan. Donovan got me into the Lord Of The Rings TCG. Anyways now that Cameron reads so well it is fun to play Pokemon with the actual rules. Of course when Cameron cheats.... Well, hopefully I've cured him of that now.

Shot spex: RAW Image, Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 31mm, f4, 1/30 sec., flash aimed at ceiling with LumiQuest Softbox attached.

PhotoShop spex: I really didn't have to do much on this one. I adjusted the White Balance some. Then I Smart Sharpened, Cropped to my liking, and slightly adjusted the Contrast.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot. I like how you have set up the focus and depth of field on this shot. Trevor hasn't gotten into pokemon too much, but it looks like you two had a nice game going here :)

    ReplyDelete