Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day #8 - Poolside


Over the past 2 days we have been to the pool 3 times and I'm not really big into swimming! I swam a little bit, but really enjoyed spending the time relaxing next to Dionne while reading through my Popular Photography magazines. By the third trip to the pool I decided to take the camera along and skip the swimming. I was amazed by how many patterns there are at the pool. One of my favorites was all of the deck chairs. So after I signed the photography waiver at the pool I shot about 30 pictures of all manner of different textures and patterns. The very last shot was the one I liked the best today and it's the one I share with you all here.

Shot spex: Pentax K10D, ISO 800, 222mm, f6.3, 1/125 sec., no flash.
PhotoShop spex: Smart Sharpened, adjusted contrast a tad bit, added the Poster Edges filter and called it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment